This Wireless-N Extender is capable of removing any dead WiFi spots. It can extend wireless network outside the range of your prevailing wireless network. It works on a maximum of 300 Mbps connection speed that depends largely on the router.
NETGEAR suggests to bring this device into the same place where you have placed your wireless router. Once the setup is done and verified, move the extender to its desired area
- Connect through WPS
- Press the Button of WPS on the WN2000RPTv3 and wait till it start to blink.
- Now press the WPS button on the router under 2 minutes
- Once the lights of WPS on both the device starts blinking, make sure the Link Rate LED is properly lit.
- Now connect to the extender wireless network and use the network keys or passphrase as your major wireless network.
- If you are willing to make certain changes on the extender, click on www.mywifiext.net and enter your username and password.